Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holidays from Your Pets Point of View

The holidays? Oh, yeah, I love the holidays. My person brings a tree in the house, which is weird because when I bring stuff in from outside, I get in trouble. Anyway, I love the tree. I sniff it and, when she’s not looking, I pee on it – don’t tell her that part. I don’t understand all of the traditions of Christmas, but I like the one where she puts a water bowl under the tree for me. Very tasty. I like all the extra yummy foods too. I sort of help out with the cooking. It’s my job to look for falling crumbs or drops. But my favorite part of the holidays are the fun outfits I get to wear. I’m sort of a skinny girl, and I get a bit chilly in the winter. I just love my warm and, in case you didn’t notice, very sexy, Santa Paws outfit. It keeps me all cozy. And I am the best dressed dog on the block, if I don’t say so myself.

The holidays? You must be kidding. Bah-humbug, the whole thing is a waste of time, if you ask me. That freaky little dog gets all excited and bounces around non-stop. Why can’t she just settle down and act mature like me? Okay, I’ll admit it, there are two things I like about Christmas. I always get a special can of cat food. That is something I look forward to all year. And I get to look all intimidating in this hat. I pretend not to like it, but I do. I look pretty good huh?

No comments: